Save or Splurge: Flare Jeans

If you've spent the past few years religiously living in your skinny jeans, you're not the only one. I know I've lived in mine for more almost a decade now. I profess to how simple they are to style and make a simple outfit look chic (with the right pair of shoes, of course!). I simply cannot live without a pair of skinny jeans. But there is one trend that has caught my eye because of its flair for style. Since I've talked about the resurgence of choker necklaces (a retro trend), I've been delving into other fashion trends that have also been revived. And one of them is flare jeans. In fact, I've seen it widely showcased by fashion bloggers across the blogosphere. It seems that they have become really popular with fashion bloggers!

Although I am not ready to give them a try yet, I would not close my door on the idea. I love how it does elongate the legs, though. If you feel the same way about flare jeans like I do, these great pieces I found online will hopefully incite your curiosity about this returning trend. In addition, I've included two options for you, whether you want to stick to your budget or splurge a little.


Save
Amuse Society Black High Waisted Flare Jeans
Dittos White Flare Jeans
Standing Room Denim Flare Culottes
Dark High Waisted Flare Jeans
Splurge
Rag & Bone Santa Cruz Flare Jeans
Paige Black Flare Overall
Paige White Deconstructed Denim Flare
Rag & Bone Beach Bell Flare Jeans

What is your take on the flared jeans: yay or nay?

10 comments

  1. Love flares. Express makes some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post.Love this flares.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me I will always splurge on the denim. Premium is always better in terms of quality and fit, so definitely go for PAIGE! Amazing brand and Paige herself is lovely. I've worked in the denim industry for years, so I vote them!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to wearing flares more this year. Paige Denim are my hands-down favorite!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great options! I have having a pair of flares.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great round up! I'm on the hunt for some cropped ones!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, great picks! I've got a few pairs of flares I need to break into the rotation!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love flares! They're great to wear! I do still reach for my skinnies most often, but flares are fun to wear! Gap has some great options for flares and they're not too expensive either!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes...love and how old is too old for the overalls? Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)