Classic MAC: Ruby Woo and Lady Danger


Anyone who knows me knows that I am a sucker for lipstick... especially red lipstick! I love a good ole' statement on your lips and I think none can achieve that better than red lips can. Hence, I am overjoyed to share with you today that I have finally added the two shades from the MAC matte lipstick range that I have coveted for the longest time: Lady Danger and Ruby Woo. 




First off, Lady Danger is described on the MAC website as a "vivid bright coral-red in a matte finish". I have been looking for a good coral lipstick and while I've invested on Coral Crush from Maybelline and Scarlet from Ever Bilena, I'm still left yearning for something a bit more on the dark and reddish side. I want coral, not a bright orange. And Lady Danger is one of those that was recommended to me by my friends whom I've asked about for an orange-based red lipstick.

Meanwhile, Ruby Woo... do I have to explain it? You cannot properly call yourself a red lipstick fanatic until you wear Ruby Woo on your lips! Glad to finally make it official!

What is your all-time favorite lipstick shade from MAC? If you want to see my other reviews on MAC lipsticks, check out my review on MAC Craving here and MAC Girl About Town here.

13 comments

  1. I have yet to try any Mac products out yet.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried their lipsticks yet but one been looking for a great red! Now I know where to go :-) Have a lovely weekend!

    Liz

    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love mac lipsticks. Ruby woo looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I still don't own Ruby Woo! I've been meaning to buy it for ages. It's such a gorgeous color.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAC lipsticks are my fav!
    love ruby woo and flat out fabulous :)


    -Neha
    LovePlayingDressup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby woo stunning :)

    http://serenesparkle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOO love both those colors - I need to check em out!
    XO
    Lee \ LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  8. lippy love :)
    kisses from the sandpits of dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am such a fan of Ruby Woo too!!!


    I am launching another 3-part collaboration with fashion forward brand STAYING SUMMER this week at the blog - come on over and lemme know what you think!

    Happy Thursday!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)