Wishlist: Denim Overalls

I hope you're feeling nostalgic because denim overalls are back! I've been on the fence about this returning trend lately, but I've committed to keep an open mind so I finally got my own (it will be featured in a post soon!). I love that there are more options now than ever. From denim jumpsuits, to denim overall dresses... take your pick! Even though it is considered a childhood staple, there are more stylish versions to make it easier for grown-ups to wear them too. In fact, I've picked out a few designer pieces below, for those who would like to invest in high quality denim:


Splendid Railroad Dress
Blank Denim Overalls
MOTHER Swooner Short Overalls
White Frayed Denim Overall Dress
Buttoned Front Light Blue Denim Overall Dress
Denim Overall Dress
Black Denim Overall Shorts
Ripped Loose Fit Denim Jumpsuit
Front Pocket Denim Overall Dress

The good thing about denim overalls is that you can create different personalities with this look depending on style and accessories. This is a great go-to option for women looking for a relaxed, sporty look. Are you open to trying the denim overall trend too?

16 comments

  1. Denim overalls are so chic and they look so good on everyone!

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection! I wish you happy day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the striped overalls you picked! I still have yet to try overalls since I don't think I can pull them off!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to denim overalls! I absolutely adore them!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to rock this trend, but I am so envious of those that can pull it off because it's so cute!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually just ordered maternity option like this because I love it so much. I hope it's cute when it comes in!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yessss, denim overalls are on my "to buy" list as well. These are all great options!
    xx
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww sounds like you had a stressful weekend Cami. I always find moving house so overwhelming and exhausting too so understand why you feel stressed. You have offered some great tips here for managing stress. Hope you have a calmer week. Gemma x
    best education service

    ReplyDelete
  9. denim overalls are giving me all the 90's feel! I just love them! I can't wait to see how you styled yours!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would you believe that I have a pair of white overalls but not a pair of blue ones? They are definitely on my wishlist too!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way overalls look on other people, on me though, not so much...:) Can't wait to see how you style yours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those overalls bring back some memories. It's fun they are making a come back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is one thing I still haven't bought yet and that's denim overalls.
    I would definitely buy one b4 the August ends. Love your wish list and thanks for inspiring me :)
    http://www.afashionholicslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been on the fence about denim overalls coming back too, and I still haven't made up my mind about them. I will say some look really cute though!
    Thanks for sharing at the Grace + Lace Linkup!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)