My Favorite Pre-Sale Items

I always love a good shopping deal (who doesn't, right?). And that is why I love shopping at SheInside. The website features a ton of products and several new ones added daily. But there is one feature about the website that I love most - their pre-sale offer! A pre-sale works this way: an item gets major discount (sometimes even half the original price) for a given period of time. The first 20 customers to order gets the biggest discount and then the discount gets smaller as more orders come in. Hence, it provides an added incentive to those who choose to order the items the soonest! I see it's a great deal especially if you are planning to buy an item anyway.

I decided to do a little browsing and found a ton of pieces that I love. I might buy a few of them (if my budget allows) or save them on my wishlist. Go over and see if you like something (click on the photo to learn more about each item):




Which of these items are you lusting after, like me? Have you tried shopping their pre-sale items?



 

11 comments

  1. they are so beautiful pieces!!!

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really lovely pieces, I want them all hahaha

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like pre-sale shopping! with these choices is hard to choose!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog darling! I'm getting a lot of holiday vibes from these dresses. Love! xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The idea of a pre-sale sounds amazing! But I know it's not for me since I'm so indecisive about my purchases :X oh, and I fixed my followers widget so I'd love for us to follow each other on GFC :)

    Yvonne
    Dear Sunny Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this site too! I really really love that dark floral dress!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh loving the long maxi dresses!!
    xo,
    Amanda
    affordablebyamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second to last one is my absolute favorite!!! I think that could make a good push gift to get me back into my regular clothes once the baby is born. Love all the gorgeous styles you picked. :)
    XO,
    Angela
    www.prettyinherpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sequin dress and the black jumpsuit is so edgy.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)