6 Reasons to Love LBDs

LBD or little black dress. Every woman has one in her closet. I, too, consider this as my style staple. It is the safest bet when attending cocktail parties, weddings, and other such events. It is also the easiest to style. Just put in an accessory or two, wear pumps, and you're good to go. Hence, I cannot help but gush when I do window shopping (on actual shops and online stores) when I spot a mini black dress. The simplicity of the design belies the style impact one can make when wearing it.

Top: 1 / 2 / 3
Bottom: 1 / 2 / 3

The six dresses I've picked out from Sheinside.com are just some of my favorites. When you browse their dress section, you will be greeted with a seemingly endless array of dresses of colors, shapes, and sizes. But if you must pick just one dress to buy, I reckon you get an LBD because it is versatile, elegant, and super easy to style. As an added incentive, it is a timeless classic!

Are you a fan of LBDs? How many do you own?


 

6 comments

  1. totally loving the last one! And strangely.. #3. Must be my crop top obsession
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the middle one in the second row!
    Asymmetrical, but subtitle enough to not look lopsided.
    Great collection :)

    KatrinaCrouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these dresses! My favorites are Top #1 & #2 and Bottom #3. I love the black mesh look on clothing. Top # 3 looks great on the model, but I have no patience for strapless clothing. I'm always too paranoid that it'll slip down too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picks! My favorite is the bottom #2!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dresses! Number two is my favourite, great post x

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I suppose I am a fan of LBDs, currently I have 3 different ones in my closet. Long sleeves, short sleeves, no sleeves.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)