Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Valentine's Day has never been a big deal for me and my partner. It is not a holiday per se. I viewed it mostly as a capitalistic invention to get people to spend money on irrelevant items like flowers or gifts. Also, I had been of the opinion that you should not dedicate a single day of the year to commemorate love - whether for your friends, parents, children, or partners. It sounds so silly, don't you think?

I would never oblige my partner to get me something for Valentine's Day, or to take me to a fancy dinner date. But when I do get gifts, I can't say that they're an unwelcome surprise. For a change, I decided to come up with my own list for this year. Hopefully, you too can get some ideas on what to get your partners or girl friends.

Crochet In Touch Cream Lace Clutch | Fresh Flower Print Knitted Sweater | A Matter of Time Pink Watch | Cross Back Chiffon Jumpsuit in Burgundy | Sweety Double Breasted Slim Coat with Founcing | Endless Friend Coral Rhinestone Bracelet | Red Lip Print Chiffon Shirt | Breathe Freely Increased with Running Sneakers

What is your wishlist for Valentine's Day?


 

3 comments

  1. That lip shirt would be perfect for valentines day! I'm not a fan of it. Mainly because I'm single, boo.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love those running shoes as a gift!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)