Fash Love: Gladiator Heels & Glittery Pumps

I’m in a shoe shopping craze lately and had been particularly stocking up my closet with heels and pumps. Of my recent purchases, I am obsessed with a couple of them: my new glitter nude pump and gladiator heels.

I wore the glitter nude pumps during my friend’s wedding in June, which I paired with a cute mustard dress (will be blogging about this ensemble soon!). I love the glitter detailing on the shoe because it brings forth a sense of elegance and sophistication, which makes it ideal to wear with an LBD, LWD, or any cocktail dress for an evening soiree.

Meanwhile, I am loving this gladiator heels that I got because, well, it’s chic and stylish. Plus, it’s comfortable to wear, too. I like pairing this with leggings or a casual dress. Nice way to incorporate some attitude into what would have been a basic look!


Which is your favorite of the two? Be sure to share your thoughts about your recent shoe obsession in the comments below.

1 comment

  1. Hi abby! I actually like both of them but if i were just to choose one, i prefer the silver pumps coz i love glitters! Princess style! :) Keep more great posts coming! :)

    Kharyn of How to Do your own Manicure and Nail Art

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)